[arin-discuss] Importance of Corporate Governance

Dean Anderson dean at av8.com
Wed Feb 6 02:09:16 EST 2008

I have to take a detour to address these attacks on my reputation.

Mr. Vixie's claims here are defamatory, libelous and are not privileged.

On Wed, 6 Feb 2008, Paul Vixie wrote:

> about once a year i make a point of re-rejecting mr. anderson's
> various claims about my alleged organized crime background,

This consists of efforts to mislead people into believing the Exactis V.
MAPS was dismissed for lack of merit.  That is false.  It was dismissed
because MAPS and Vixie agreed to terms with Exactis: MAPS stopped
blocking Exactis.

> occurred on both this mailing list:
> ...and on namedroppers at ops.ietf.org:
>
> http://ops.ietf.org/lists/namedroppers/namedroppers.2008/msg00131.html

This is a good example.  In this particular message noted above, Board
Member Vixie makes false statements about the TRO.  In fact, Vixie and
MAPS tried very hard to get the case dismissed (two motions, both
rejected) and made vigorous efforts against the TRO (also rejected)

The subject that precipitated this is the AXFR-clarify scam, which can
also be found here:
http://cr.yp.to/djbdns/axfr-clarify.html
http://cr.yp.to/djbdns/namedroppers.html

> ...noting that mr. anderson's posting privileges to
> namedroppers at ops.ietf.org were suspended within a few days of
> msg00131.html, thus the thread ends there.

In fact, my posting privileges were suspended in violation of the law,
in violation of the IETF rules, and was based on fabrictated claims by
NANOG affiliated persons, particularly persons closely affiliated with
Mr.  Vixie.  This action will be the subject of litigation that is
currently being prepared.

The group that is attacking me at the IETF is the same NANOG-affiliated
group that has infiltrated ARIN's Board of Directors.

Namedroppers is the IETF DNSEXT Working Group Mailing List, operated by
the Internet Society, Inc.

The two topics being discussed on Namedroppers were appropriate to the
management of the IETF DNSEXT Working Group Mailing List, and
appropriate to the consulting role that IETF plays to IANA, which is a
US Government function. My position was merely unfavorable to Mr.
Vixie interests.

Consider these were the _only_ messages I posted:

http://ops.ietf.org/lists/namedroppers/namedroppers.2008/msg00093.html
http://ops.ietf.org/lists/namedroppers/namedroppers.2008/msg00125.html
http://ops.ietf.org/lists/namedroppers/namedroppers.2008/msg00128.html
http://ops.ietf.org/lists/namedroppers/namedroppers.2008/msg00130.html