[arin-discuss] proposal: cloture procedures

John Curran jcurran at istaff.org
Tue Feb 5 16:11:46 EST 2008

Eddy -

      If you submit this to the ARIN consultation and suggestion process
      <http://www.arin.net/acsp/index.html>, then it will be considered
      independently.

      In any case, in light of numerous posts about maintaining effective
      communications on the mailing lists, we will also add the general topic
      of mailing list decorum to the ARIN Denver Meeting for discussion.

/John