[arin-discuss] Suggestion to resolve the ARIN dispute

Ted Mittelstaedt tedm at ipinc.net
Tue Feb 5 15:18:04 EST 2008

It seems to me that Dean has committed to the list membership that
when given the name of the attorney at ARIN that issued the opinion
that his complaint was without merit, that he would have his lawyer
call the ARIN law firm.  He has been given that name yesterday but I
have not seen anything from him saying that his lawyer has even tried
calling the ARIN lawyer.  Until Deal lives up to his commitments,
I really feel that we should not proceed any further in reacting to
this complaint.

If they all resign and a revote does not meet quorum then we will be
worse off then before as then there will be no board - if your going
to operate on the argument that quorum is required for the board
to be supported, that is.  ARIN has not.  Let's see how this pans out
first.

Ted