[arin-discuss] Suggestion to resolve the ARIN dispute

Bob Roswell broswell at syssrc.com
Tue Feb 5 15:03:02 EST 2008

	We have a possible legal issue and a much bigger practical
issue.  An organization like ARIN is seriously compromised when the
officers are not supported by the vast majority of the members.

	It seems to me that the officers elected in the disputed
election should be ladies and gentleman and should resign for the
benefit of the organization they represent.  Then we should take a new
vote.  Prior non-participants (like me) will probably vote this time.

Bob Roswell
System Source
broswell at syssrc.com
(410) 771-5544 ext 4336