[arin-discuss] No quorum in last election

Dean Anderson dean at av8.com
Mon Feb 4 19:47:11 EST 2008

On Mon, 4 Feb 2008, John Curran wrote:

> At 6:44 PM -0500 2/4/08, Dean Anderson wrote:
> >[ARIN agrees that discussion to recall Board members, to conduct
> >investigations of ARIN expenditures, and to stop certain ARIN
> >expenditures does not violate the ARIN AUP.]

> >> Dean -
> >>
> >> For clarity, I reviewed your claims with ARIN's counsel,
> >> and prepared the response accordingly.
> >
> >Name, please.
>
> Dean -
>
> It hasn't changed any - ARIN is represented by the
> firm of McDermott Will & Emery LLP.

The firm hasn't changed, perhaps. However, ARIN has been represented by
several different attorneys at McDermott Will & Emery LLP.

The _name_ of your attorney is not confidential, nor can you refuse to
disclose that attorney who gave you the advice when you assert "advice
of attorney" as a defense of your actions.

		--Dean

617 344 9000