[arin-discuss] ARIN Seeks Test Drivers for Project X

Tuc at T-B-O-H ml at t-b-o-h.net
Thu Apr 10 11:24:03 EDT 2008

> We've released an alpha version of our base model. We encourage the
> community to take it for a test drive and provide comments. This alpha
> version hasn't completed quality assurance, so there may be bugs.
> Information you submit will not affect production data, and changes you
> make to production data will not be visible here.

	Sorta like it. Ok, granted, I tried to change my POC information
and it ended up just going around in circles... And the IP addresses
look sorta silly (0 padded)...

	But it claims I have a /19 that I gave back 3 years ago, WHOO HOO!!
I really could use it, will start contacting my upstreams and putting it
into the ALTDB. ;)

		Tuc