[arin-discuss] Are we going to vote on this ?

David Williamson dlw+arin at tellme.com
Tue Nov 13 10:33:47 EST 2007

On Mon, Nov 12, 2007 at 11:05:00PM -0500, Keith W. Hare wrote:

> [...]

I entirely agree.  I would like to see far less "discussion" of the
more or less unverifiable "facts", and more relevant discussion about
the technical problems facing the ARIN community.

For those of you who believe there's something amiss, please bring
forward the relevant petition.  If you can do that, there's community
support for your position.  If you cannot, there isn't.  That's a
pretty simple way to see if you are going to make any headway.

-David