[arin-discuss] Legacy RSA

John Curran jcurran at istaff.org
Sun Nov 11 15:45:17 EST 2007

Dean -

    Actually, I've encouraged you to discuss any issues you see
    related to ARIN's governance, and have made a conscience
    effort to respond with relevant background where it might
    help clarify ARIN's policies and practices.

    As a founding Board member and chairman over the last
    ten years of ARIN's operation, I can say I'm actually quite
    proud of its performance and fidelity to the mission.  If you
    feel there is a concern, you have every right to investigate
    such; my message was merely a suggestion that you do
    so on the mailing list in manner that the rest of community
    finds on-topic and productive.

/John