[arin-discuss] Method for Unsubscribing to the ARIN-Discussmaillist

michael.dillon at bt.com michael.dillon at bt.com
Sun Nov 11 08:02:40 EST 2007

>The very best thing you can do with these unprintable people is to
forward
>their so-called unsubscribe requests to the member services help desk
at
>ARIN with a notation that we got another moron that is trying to
unsubscribe
>without reading the instructions, and to please do it manually for
them.

This rather defeats the purpose of having an open membership
discussion forum. Far better to have the member services help
desk contact the member and see if they will add ARIN-DISCUSS
to their whitelist, or else find another member representative
who is willing to participate in discussion.

--Michael Dillon