[arin-discuss] Legacy RSA

John Curran jcurran at istaff.org
Sat Nov 10 18:02:13 EST 2007

At 4:07 PM -0500 11/10/07, Dean Anderson wrote:

Good Evening Dean -

   I see that you disagree with some of ARIN's expenditures in
   education and outreach, as is your prerogative.  Both myself
   and ARIN's Treasurer Lee Howard have already responded at
   length on the direction from the community to increase our
   outreach and education efforts (particularly in light of the
   IPv6 transition before us).

   ARIN's expenditures are a very important and worthwhile
   topic for discussion, both on this mailing list and in the public
   meetings.  In order to keep things productive, I'd ask that
   you focus on specific recommendations for what ARIN should
   or should not be doing, and deter from personal attacks.  This
   will allow others on the list to best understand your proposals
   and promote informed discussion in general.

/John