[arin-discuss] Restricting postings to one per day and threeper week

Ted Mittelstaedt tedm at ipinc.net
Fri Nov 9 13:41:02 EST 2007

Hey, I think we have consensus!  Chair, please call for
a vote - motion is seconded - all in favor aye, all
opposed nay, NAY, the nay's have it, motion carried,
signed in triplicate, sent in, sent back, queried, lost,
found, subjected to public enquiry, lost again, and
buried in soft peat for three months and recycled
as a firelighter!

So it's official!  End of discussion.  I wonder what
the cafeteria has on special today....

Ted