[arin-discuss] Restricting postings to one per day and three perweek

Ted Mittelstaedt tedm at ipinc.net
Fri Nov 9 13:30:56 EST 2007

But Burgermeister, meister-burger!  Your breaking your own law!

(apologies to the Rankin Bass special ;-))

Oh no, not another bikeshed discussion!  Michael, look, we all know
that you have a pretty tough sociology class this term - but it's a cheap
shot to use the list as a proving ground for one of your term papers.

Ted