[arin-discuss] Legacy RSA

Harle, Jim jharle at ibahn.com
Tue Nov 6 11:27:35 EST 2007

Regarding Dean Anderson, Charles Gucker apparently wrote:

> I am all for discussion, but many things he
> has said have been outright threats and not productive.

I'm relatively new to this mailing list, but have learned a few things:

1)  Dean's messages are often long and contain drama.  If I don't have
the time to be "un-productive," I delete them.  The messages can be
useful for taking my mind off of work, as I read them while eating a
sandwich...better than reading that comic book, anyway.

2)  There are several intelligent individuals, including Dean, who
participate on this list, and have intelligent things to say, regardless
of whether I understand or agree with them.

3)  I don't dare "open my mouth" unless I _really_ know what I'm talking
about.  (I hope I know what I'm talking about when I send this message).

-Jim, partaker of a bit of nanog during the holidays.