[arin-discuss] Legacy RSA

John Curran jcurran at istaff.org
Tue Nov 6 01:24:15 EST 2007

At 1:13 AM -0500 11/6/07, Dean Anderson wrote:
>Well, we are not without remedies. Let me outline those:
>
>Under the ARIN bylaws, Board Members can be recalled by a vote of the
>membership. Although 2 Board Members were just elected, I think that the
>members were probably not aware of all the facts. However, the Board
>Members were aware of these facts.  So, I propose a recall vote for the
>following Board Members:
>
>	John Curran
>	Bill Manning
>	Bill Woodcock
>	Paul Vixie

Dean -

   Your proposal for a recall vote is noted.  Please refer to the
   procedure for Trusteee removal which is located here:
   http://www.arin.net/about_us/boardguidelines.html#removal

   If you have any questions about this process, please do not
   hesitate to contact myself, or Ray Plzak, ARIN President and
   CEO, as needed.

/John

John Curran
Chair, ARIN Board of Trustees