[arin-discuss] ARIN Travel

Kirk Ismay captain at netidea.com
Sat Nov 3 02:08:48 EDT 2007

Jon Radel wrote:

> G.Hiscott wrote:
>
>> The way they are doing it now is not appreciated by me or my
>> organization and I think I can speak for the other small operations out
>> there.
>>

> Not all of them.

Speaking from the perspective of another small organization, I'll second
that.

I support ARIN having a physical presence to perform IPv6 outreach,
especially where it concerns technologies like VOIP or anything else
that could end up being the 'next big thing' that eats the rest of IPv4.

Sincerely, Kirk Ismay
System Administrator

--
Net Idea