[arin-discuss] ARIN Travel

Ted Mittelstaedt tedm at ipinc.net
Fri Nov 2 19:00:37 EDT 2007

I'm suggesting that most of them aren't going to be able to do
anything other than tunnel to an IPv6 tunnel provider until 2009
or thereabouts, so I am guessing most of them won't think about it.

However that shouldn't be a problem with a smaller ISP, as there's
a lot less work to do to get compliant.

Ted