[arin-discuss] How long should the suggestion process take?

heather skanks heather.skanks at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 15:04:03 EDT 2007

It would be nice if new suggestions were posted to either -discuss or
-consult within 48 hours or so.  That might facilitate unrequested
'consultation' - but as there is not I large number of suggestions, should
be manageable.

(Do we have to make a suggestion to ask that this be done? or that they
change the process? or that they clarify the process?)

 --Heather