[arin-discuss] Status of Investigations

Dean Anderson dean at av8.com
Fri Dec 28 18:10:28 EST 2007

[ARIN agrees that discussion to recall Board members, to conduct
investigations of ARIN expenditures, and to stop certain ARIN
expenditures does not violate the ARIN AUP.]

On Fri, 28 Dec 2007, Michael K. Smith - Adhost wrote:

> Hello Dean:
>
> <snip en toto>
>
> If you have engaged legal counsel and ARIN has engaged legal counsel
> then you and we shouldn't be having any discussions about this AT ALL.
> This is now a legal matter, not a ARIN-Discuss matter.

The matters in the letter are a legal matter, and I have not discussed
them. The investigations, by mutual agreement, can continue.

		--Dean

617 344 9000