[arin-discuss] Spammer/Abuser screening policy

Stacy Taylor ipgoddess at gmail.com
Wed Apr 26 19:07:45 EDT 2006

Hi Everyone!
My totally awesome abuse department has left for the day, and we may
or may not have a true screening process, but  from an IP Management
perspective, *I* personally screen when suspect requests come across
my desk.  Then I check with my Abuse team and deny their request for a
/21 of discontiguous /28s for WebHosting that they need immediately if
not sooner.  heh.  Abuse ROKSOs and Googlesearches on the company as
well as the principals, and checks channel and some other magical
sites I don't really know about.  If they are known abusers, I do not
assign IP address space to them.
I'll let you know what Abuse says sometime next week if this is still
a hot topic, (I'm chaperoning an overnight field trip God help me).
If not, I'll just reply to Mike?
Take care!
:)
/Stacy