[arin-discuss] Spammer/Abuser screening policy

Loevner, Michael mloevner at gnilink.net
Tue Apr 25 16:09:53 EDT 2006

Right now we have no such policy, but I have been discussing the
feasibility of such a policy with our Legal department.  I know that
other ISPs do have policies like this, and I am interested in what kind
of screening and enforcement they use.  If anybody wants to respond,
feel free to respond to the whole list.

Thanks,

Mike Loevner
IP Address Management