[arin-discuss] FW: unsubscribe

Joshua Baer josh at skylist.com
Tue Apr 11 12:17:31 EDT 2006

Sorry for contributing to this off-topic thread, but I feel compelled
to point out this RFC for the List-Unsubscribe header (which is
supported by this list) which was created about 10 years ago directly
failure that these threads are still happening 10 years later!

http://www.faqs.org/rfcs/rfc2369.html

~Josh