[arin-discuss] Privacy of Reassignment Information

Mohamed S. mohamed at netelligent.ca
Mon Apr 10 17:29:56 EDT 2006

Wow. You'd think no one's ever been on a mailing list before :) Just
check the bottom of each email!

--
Mohamed Salameh <http://www.netelligent.ca>
Netelligent - Technology Director

"How far that little candle throws his beams!
So shines a good deed in a naughty world."
-- W. Shakespeare, The Merchant of Venice