[arin-discuss] Privacy of Reassignment Information

Member Services memsvcs at arin.net
Sat Apr 8 13:19:48 EDT 2006

Owen,

As this is a policy issue, please forward this discussion onto the
Public Policy Mailing List, ppml at arin.net.
For those of you on arin-discuss not subscribed to ppml, you can find
subscription instructions at:: http://www.arin.net/mailing_lists/index.html.
PPML is open to the general public and provides a forum to raise and
discuss policy-related ideas and issues surrounding existing and
proposed ARIN policies.

Regards,

Susan Hamlin
Director, Member Services