[ARIN-consult] Notice of ARIN Email Template Retirement Plans

Jonas Amoura jonas at twelve99.net
Fri Nov 10 03:50:02 EST 2023

Hello John,

Thank you for your notice, I happy to inform you that we are moving away from email templates fully in the next week, so we are fine with this timeline of retiring email templates.

Best Regards,

Jonas Amoura

LIR, DNS, IP Configuration Engineer

Jonas.amoura at arelion.com <mailto:Jonas.amoura at arelion.com>