[ARIN-consult] Consultation on Implementing Single Transferrable Voting for ARIN Elections

Paul Andersen paul at egate.net
Fri Jan 7 15:02:39 EST 2022

Bill,

An interesting idea; however, putting aside confusion (why did I rank if your not going to use it) I think from my perspective I tend to vote based on the voting system in front of me. Who I would vote for in any given ARIN election first if it was ranked vs FPTP would be different. When deciding candidates the voting system is part of my strategy. Maybe not for others.

P.