[ARIN-consult] Reminder - Consultation on ARIN’s Membership Structure

John Curran jcurran at arin.net
Sat Nov 6 21:57:11 EDT 2021

On 6 Nov 2021, at 6:46 PM, Owen DeLong via ARIN-consult <arin-consult at arin.net<mailto:arin-consult at arin.net>> wrote:

From: Owen DeLong <owen at delong.com<mailto:owen at delong.com>>
Subject: Re: [ARIN-consult] Reminder - Consultation on ARIN’s Membership Structure
Date: 6 November 2021 at 6:46:09 PM EDT
To: Paul Andersen - ARIN <paul at arin.net<mailto:paul at arin.net>>
Cc: Scott Leibrand <scottleibrand at gmail.com<mailto:scottleibrand at gmail.com>>, "<arin-consult at arin.net<mailto:arin-consult at arin.net>>" <arin-consult at arin.net<mailto:arin-consult at arin.net>>
Given ARIN’s historically limited ability to reliably contact end user organizations in a verifiable manner, I think that’s a valid concern.

Owen

Owen -

The general case of notification of end-user organizations via obsolete contact information is a valid concern, but is in this particular case the end-user organizations will have just provided updated information (for use as their voting point of contact), so I don’t believe that reliable notification would prove to be an issue.

Thanks,
/John

John Curran
President and CEO