[ARIN-consult] Consultation on ARIN IRR Roadmap

Jason Schiller jschiller at google.com
Fri Feb 23 15:46:46 EST 2018

Job,

thank you for the clarification on source=ARIN, vs ARIN-OLD.

makes sense now.

I also agree we should stay away from unsing "Legacy"
unless we are trying to specificly note the resource is
"ARIN Legacy space" (meaning it is not currently under
any ARIN RSA, and therefor the provenance is not clear
to ARIN).

I like alignment.. so ARIN-NONAUTH seems like a good choice.

___Jason