[ARIN-consult] [arin-announce] Fee Schedule Change Consultation

Mr. James W. Laferriere babydr at baby-dragons.com
Mon Nov 12 16:59:58 EST 2012

 	Hello John ,

On Mon, 12 Nov 2012, John Curran wrote:
> On Nov 5, 2012, at 6:58 PM, Michael Richardson <mcr at sandelman.ca> wrote:
>
>> for v4/22 + v6/48, it would be $500+$500, so $250 less.
>> but v4/21 + v6/48, it would be $1000+$500, I think.
>
> As Brian Johnson and I indicated, you only pay one fee and it covers both
> IPv4 and IPv6 resources up to the limits of that category.
>
> For an ISP which has both a /22 (or smaller) IPv4 and a /48 (or smaller), it
> would be category XX-Small with a $500 annual registration services fee. For
> an ISP which has more resources in either category (up to /20 of IPv4 and/or
> up to a /36 of IPv6), then they would be X-Small with a $1000 annual
> registration services fee.
> Thanks!
> /John
> John Curran
> President and CEO
> ARIN
 	With the reduced fee's for an end user /24 (what looks to me as) $100 .
 	This would reduce my heart ache quite a bit .  I already have an ASN
 	(19274) for which I pay the $100 annual maintenance fee .

 	My question is what would my end user fee be for this combination ,
ipv4/24 & ASN be ?

 		Tia,  JimL

ps:	All of you who are & are married to or supporting a veteran ,  God bless
you & Thank You .