[ARIN-consult] [arin-announce] Fee Schedule Change Consultation

William Herrin bill at herrin.us
Fri Nov 9 15:13:46 EST 2012

Aaron, Paul: I offer warm congratulations on your election/re-election.

As you and the rest of the board evaluate the proposed fee changes, I
would encourage you to consider this simple math:

I just got half way to election to a seat on the board, 73 votes out
of a needed 138, based primarily on a single proposal: ARIN should not
charge for IPv6 registration until the protocol is much more widely
deployed and much more widely used.

Regards,
Bill Herrin

Falls Church, VA 22042-3004