[ARIN-consult] Consultation Publication of Transferred Prefixes

Owen DeLong owen at delong.com
Tue Sep 6 18:58:05 EDT 2011

As the author of the suggestion, I fully support ARIN making this publication.

All of the data requested is already available to the public. The only thing unique about
this suggestion is that it places the burden of combining the data from various ARIN
sources into one convenient place.

ARIN has already agreed to provide a who-was service, though they have failed to bring
that to fruition as yet. I believe that the development effort necessary to produce this list
and keep it up to date would be much smaller than a more general who-was service.

Owen