[ARIN-consult] EoL for Email Templates

Mark Kosters markk at arin.net
Mon Sep 28 16:18:40 EDT 2009

On Mon, Sep 28, 2009 at 10:18:54AM -0400, Middleton, Stephen R wrote:
> My question to ARIN is this; since the inception of web based RSD
> requests, what is the percentage of requests (overall) that come in
> through email and through the web?

ARIN Online started out with a bang. At its onset, 52% of the POC
activity (adds/mods/deletes) were generated over the web.  Over the months,
activity has gradually increased to 69% of all POC activity.

In adding both POC activity from both templates and ARIN Online,
we saw on average of 960 transactions per month. The highest month
we saw 1,298 transactions and lowest being 641 transactions.

Mark