[arin-announce] 2017 ARIN Election Results

ARIN info at arin.net
Mon Oct 16 11:03:17 EDT 2017

The results for the 2017 ARIN Elections are in. ARIN wishes to
congratulate those elected to serve on the ARIN Board of Trustees and
ARIN Advisory Council.

Dan Alexander and Nancy Carter have been elected to the ARIN Board of
Trustees. Each will serve a three-year term commencing 1 January 2018.
The ARIN Board of Trustees acknowledges and thanks Leslie Daigle and
Stephen Lee for their participation in this year's elections and looks
forward to their ongoing involvement in the ARIN community.

On behalf of the ARIN Board of Trustees, I would like to recognize
outgoing Board member Bill Woodcock. Bill served the ARIN membership and
community with passion and energy for 15 years and we sincerely thank
him for his dedication and service. I would also note the end of Merike
Kaeo’s term as one-year appointee on the Board of Trustees, and we thank
her for her service.

Andrew Dul, David Farmer, Leif Sawyer, Chris Tacit and Chris Woodfield
have been re-elected to serve three-year terms on the Advisory Council
beginning 1 January 2018. The ARIN Board of Trustees acknowledges and
thanks Paul Emmons, Joseph Karam, Elford Parsons, Kerrie-Ann Richards,
and Alicia Trotman for their participation as candidates in this year's
election and also looks forward to their continued involvement in the
ARIN community.

For detailed election results, please visit:
https://www.arin.net/announcements/2017/20171016.html

Regards,

John Curran
President and CEO