[arin-announce] ARIN Vault for Historical Content

ARIN info at arin.net
Thu Jun 23 10:24:29 EDT 2016

When you visit the ARIN website in search of historical information like
reports from Public Policy & Members Meetings and Public Policy
Consultations, meeting minutes for the Advisory Council and Board of
Trustees, ARIN public announcements going back to 2002, and a range of
corporate documents, you will find yourself in ARIN's Vault.

The ARIN Vault was developed to provide an easily searchable, accessible
repository for historical documents. Navigation between the Vault and
www.arin.net is designed to be seamless. Navigation on www.arin.net is
unchanged, and each Vault page has a "Return to www.arin.net" tab on the
left border of the display. The Vault has its own internal navigation to
make it easy to research historical documents, and changes have been
made to our site's search functionality to enhance user's ability to
search for archival content. Over the next few weeks, you'll begin to
see links directly to the Vault in search results.

You can start looking through the Vault at:
https://www.arin.net/vault/

As part of this content migration, we have moved to a simple, responsive
design that is easily accessible on phones and tablets. We have also put
in place redirects that will hopefully ensure bookmarked links or links
from other websites do not break, but if you run across a broken link or
other issue, please let us know at webmaster at arin.net.

Regards,

Communications and Member Services