[arin-announce] Happy Holidays From ARIN!

ARIN info at arin.net
Tue Dec 20 11:39:28 EST 2016

ARIN wishes you a happy holiday season! Thanks to everyone who has
contributed to ARIN's mission this year. We look forward to your
continued participation and to welcoming many new voices into our
community in 2017.

ARIN's 2016 Holiday Card video may be viewed at:
https://youtu.be/xLtmKKAAwp0

Holiday Closing Information

The ARIN office will be closing early on Thursday, 22 December and
closed on Friday, 23 December and Monday, 26 December in observance of
Christmas. On 22 December, the main office and Financial Services Help
Desk will close at 3:00 PM EST and the Registration Services Help Desk
will close at 3:30 PM EST.

ARIN's office will reopen with normal operating hours on Tuesday, 27
December. ARIN's offices then will be closed on 2 January in observance
of New Years, reopening with normal operatings hours on Tuesday, 3 January.