[arin-announce] ARIN 35 Hotel Discount Expires This Week!

ARIN info at arin.net
Tue Mar 17 11:00:39 EDT 2015

ARIN 35 will be here soon, so make your travel arrangements while there
is still time to get in on the action! ARIN 35 will take place from
12-15 April in San Francisco. You don't want to miss this important
Internet community meeting!

The deadline for ARIN attendees to take advantage of the discounted
hotel rate of $259 (USD + taxes) at the JW Marriott San Francisco Union
Square is 20 March. We strongly encourage you to book your travel and
register right now by visiting https://www.arin.net/ARIN35. Hotel
details and a booking link are available on our hotel and travel page.

You'll find that coming to an ARIN Public Policy and Members Meeting is
well worth your time. Come early and learn "How to Certify Your ARIN
Resources with RPKI" and what to expect from "Life after IPv4 Depletion"
during our Sunday tutorials. During the meeting, get the latest on the
IANA Stewardship Transition process while taking an active role in
shaping the policies that affect every individual and organization that
has an interest in Internet number resources in the ARIN region. The
policy discussions will include:

* Recommended Draft Policy ARIN-2014-1: Out of Region Use
* Draft Policy ARIN-2014-6: Remove Operational Reverse DNS Text
* Draft Policy ARIN-2014-14: Needs Attestation for some IPv4 Transfers
* Draft Policy ARIN-2014-21: Modification to CI Pool Size per Section 4.4
* Draft Policy ARIN-2014-22: Removal of Minimum in Section 4.10

All draft policy text is available at:

https://www.arin.net/policy/proposals/

We will also be discussing a new proposal, ARIN-prop-215 Modification to
Criteria for IPv6 Initial End-User Assignments, text available at:
https://www.arin.net/policy/proposals/ARIN_prop_215_orig.html

If you can't find the answers to your questions online, feel free to
contact us at info at arin.net and we'll be happy to help.

Regards,

Communications and Member Services