[arin-announce] ARIN 35 Opens Today

ARIN info at arin.net
Mon Apr 13 10:59:11 EDT 2015

The ARIN 35 Public Policy and Members Meeting begins today in San
Francisco. We hope you can join us today and tomorrow from 9:00 AM –
4:30 PM PST to discuss five draft policies, the IANA Stewardship
Transition, the latest software developments, the IPv4 Transfer Market,
and the new Registration Data Access Protocol (RDAP).  There will also
be reports from the other Regional Internet Registries and updates from
IANA and the Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF).
We will convene on Wednesday from 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM PST for the Members
Meeting to hear updates on ARIN’s fees and services, as well as reports
from the Board of Trustees, Advisory Council, and each of ARIN’s
departments.

AGENDA & PRESENTATIONS

Preview the agenda and check for updates at:
https://www.arin.net/ARIN35_agenda

As we receive presentations throughout the week we will be posting them
to:

https://www.arin.net/ARIN35_materials

FOR REMOTE PARTICIPANTS

Even if you are not with us in San Francisco, you can participate online
via webcast, transcript, and YouTube stream. Please register to join the
meeting chat room, vote in straw polls, and submit questions or comments.

Remote participation info at:

https://www.arin.net/ARIN35_remote

MEETING RECAP

A meeting recap will be posted at the close of today’s session at
http://www.teamarin.net

SOCIAL MEDIA

On Twitter? Use the hashtag #ARIN35 for all your tweets about the
meeting.  You might just win a $100 ThinkGeek gift certificate!

Happy Meeting!

Communications and Member Services