[arin-announce] New Features Added to ARIN Online

ARIN info at arin.net
Sat Dec 13 14:55:39 EST 2014

ARIN is pleased to present the latest version of ARIN Online, including
many improvements, new features, and enhancements. Full release notes
are included below this message.

All ARIN systems have been restored and are now operating normally. We
thank you for your patience. Please send any questions, comments, or
issues to hostmaster at arin.net.

Regards,

Mark Kosters
Chief Technology Officer

Release Notes:

 > Pre-approval information now displays on organization data page for
organizations that have been pre-approved via ARIN's Specified Transfer
Listing Service (STLS) or via Specified Transfers within ARIN Online.
STLS may used for pre-approval by organizations who need IPv4/ASNs, and
by those who want to make their unused IPv4/ASNs available for transfer
under the 8.3 or 8.4 transfer policies.