[arin-announce] Apply for an ARIN Fellowship in Barbados– Only Two Weeks Left

ARIN info at arin.net
Fri Feb 15 10:06:04 EST 2013

You have until March 1^st to apply for the Fellowship program to attend
ARIN 31 in Bridgetown, Barbados from 21-24 April. Selected Fellows will
receive free airfare, hotel, and a stipend.

This is a great opportunity to learn more about ARIN services, meet
industry peers and start voicing your opinions in policy discussions.
Not only does the program serve an educational purpose, but it can also
be pretty fun! Read more about it on our blogat:

http://teamarin.net/2013/01/30/apply-now-for-an-arin-fellowship-to-sunny-barbados/

Take a few minutes and submit your application today!

https://www.arin.net/participate/meetings/fellowship.html

This program was developed to encourage new participants, so if you
regularly attend ARIN meetings we appreciate you forwarding this
information to a friend or colleague and help ARIN cultivate new voices.

Direct any questions you have toinfo at arin.net <mailto:info at arin.net>.

Regards,

Communications and Member Services