[arin-announce] Join us for ARIN on the Road Calgary, AB

ARIN info at arin.net
Tue Aug 27 14:00:01 EDT 2013

Will we see you in Calgary, Alberta for ARIN on the Road on Thursday, 12
September 2013?

Register now for our free event at the Clarion Hotel and Conference
Centre that will involve great discussions, educational sessions, and
networking opportunities.Learn more about the program and sign up at:
https://www.arin.net/ontheroad/.We hope to see you in Calgary!

Don't miss this opportunity to learn how you can help steer the future
of the Internet. Feel free to contact us at info at arin.net
<mailto:info at arin.net> if you have any questions.

Regards,

Communications and Member Services?