[arin-announce] Update: Open Suggestions Consultation

ARIN info at arin.net
Thu May 24 16:02:10 EDT 2012

As required by the ARIN Consultation and Suggestion Process, ARIN held a
consultation on a number of open suggestions during the Public Policy
Meeting in Vancouver and on the consultation mailing list to gather
community feedback. Very little input was received.

At the same time, we asked the community to complete a survey ranking
the importance of a number of projects awaiting prioritization. These
projects are published on the website at https://www.arin.net/features/.
We received over forty survey responses.

ARIN staff is currently discussing the best way forward given the
community feedback, current workload, and remaining projects on the 2012
strategic plan, as well as available financial and staff resources.

We will report back to the community on our findings by 15 June 2012.

Regards,

Nate Davis
Chief Operating Officer
America Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)