[arin-announce] ARIN Engineering Projects Awaiting Prioritization Survey

ARIN info at arin.net
Tue Apr 24 13:01:09 EDT 2012

In addition to our planned functionality, ARIN keeps track of community
and internal recommendations for new services and improvements. These
items await prioritization, planning, and approval before work can
commence.

To gather community input on future upgrades and services, ARIN held a
session to go over a list of both planned and unplanned activities this
morning at ARIN XXIX. The information gleaned from this community
feedback session will be used as feedback for ARIN management to help
prioritize future work. This will be a standard agenda item for future
meetings.

In addition to input gathered at the ARIN meeting, we have a survey
available at https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/ARINFutureProjectsSurvey

The survey will remain open until 15 May, and we are eager to hear from
you! We look forward to hearing your thoughts as we set future
development and service priorities.

Regards,

Communications and Member Services