[arin-announce] ARIN XXVI Raffle Winners Announced

ARIN info at arin.net
Mon Oct 18 15:17:23 EDT 2010

ARIN thanks the 208 community members who attended ARIN XXVI in Atlanta
and to the 82 remote participants who registered to watch the webcast
and participate remotely in the various chat rooms. We especially
appreciate the feedback you provided by completing the various surveys.

To thank our survey participants, ARIN held two prize drawings. Names
were randomly selected from those entries submitted by completing the
ARIN XXVI General Meeting Survey and the Remote Participant Survey.

The winners of the ARIN XXVI General Meeting and Remote Participant
Survey Raffle are:

    * Tom Zeller will receive a Kodak Playsport Pocket Camcorder
    * Chris Sisco will receive a Voltaic Solar Backpack

Thank you to everyone who participated in the meeting and responded to
the surveys. We will use your feedback to improve future meetings, and
hope you will join us online or in person for ARIN XXVII, 10-13 April
2011 in San Juan, Puerto Rico.

Regards,

Communications and Member Services
American Registry for Internet Numbers