[arin-announce] New ARIN Education Multimedia – Deploying IPv6

ARIN info at arin.net
Tue Nov 16 11:58:52 EST 2010

ARIN is proud to announce a new Flash-based primer titled: Deploying
IPv6. This presentation describes the impending depletion of the IPv4
resource and the need to adopt IPv6. Because IPv4 and IPv6 will coexist
for the foreseeable future, companies will need to maintain business
continuity for all IPv4 and IPv6 customers after IPv4 depletion. This
narrated presentation highlights the critical factors that service and
content providers, software developer, equipment vendors and governments
need to consider as they transition to IPv6. We encourage you to use the
downloadable version in conjunction with the IPv4 Depletion and IPv6
Adoption Community Use Slide Deck found on the General Education page
(https://www.arin.net/knowledge/general.html) to help explain why it is
time for your organization to adopt IPv6.

https://www.arin.net/knowledge/deploying_ipv6/

ARIN strives to provide these types of resources that advance our
mission to facilitate the advancement of the Internet through
information and educational outreach.

We hope you enjoy it, and if you have suggestions for other educational
materials, please send them to info at arin.net.

Regards,

Communications and Member Services
American Registry for Internet Numbers