[arin-announce] Registration Reminder: ARIN Caribbean Sector Meeting, Bridgetown, Barbados

Member Services info at arin.net
Tue Jan 20 12:55:37 EST 2009

We hope you will join us for the ARIN Caribbean Sector Meeting taking
place 10-11 February in Bridgetown, Barbados. ARIN is conducting this
meeting principally to solicit input from the community in the Caribbean
portion of the ARIN region.

On Tuesday, we will feature an afternoon IPv4 to IPv6 Transition
workshop led by the Caribbean Telecommunications Union (CTU). On
Wednesday morning, ARIN will hold an educational workshop on IPv6 and
facilitate an "IPv6 Experiment" where you can operate on a native IPv6
network while learning about other IPv6 experiments and large scale IPv6
deployments.

Come be a part of the community in action - let your voice be heard!
Participate in discussions on the active policy proposals in the ARIN
region and speak about your specific regional needs.

Registration is free and includes all events, breakfasts and lunches,
and the Tuesday evening reception.

Hotel and travel information, meeting registration, and an agenda
overview are available through http://www.arin.net/Barbados/.

If you can’t be with us in Barbados, you don’t have to miss out on all
the fun! Join us online by registering as a remote participant to take
advantage of our improved options to participate in policy discussions
and other meeting sessions with the live transcript and meeting chat. Go
to “Meeting Registration” at http://www.arin.net/Barbados/ and select
the "Register for Barbados Meeting" link in the left-hand navigation.

To learn more about our remote participation features, please go to:
www.arin.net/Barbados/remote.html

As always, please contact ARIN Member Services at info at arin.net with
any questions. We look forward to seeing you in Bridgetown!

Regards,

Member Services