[arin-announce] A New Look for www.arin.net

Member Services info at arin.net
Tue Feb 10 11:53:44 EST 2009

Last night ARIN proudly unveiled an updated version of its website. The
new design offers a fresher and more modern look with streamlined
navigation that we hope you find more intuitive and user-friendly. Some
highlights include:

* Completely reorganized menus now offer drop-down selections to get you
where you want faster
* Intuitive layouts for all number resource request forms and instructions
* Home page “billboards” to link you to important news and information.
* Reference and educational materials available in top-level "Knowledge"
section
* Consolidated “Participate” section that contains information on all
the ways you can be an active contributor in ARIN and the larger
Internet community

For specifics on what has changed please see the Welcome page at:
www.arin.net/welcome.html

The ARIN website is a core part of our service to the community, and we
are interested in your feedback on the new design and content. Please
send any comments, suggestions, or questions to webmaster at arin.net.

Regards,

Member Services