[arin-announce] Maintenance Work on Saturday, May 13, 2006

Member Services memsvcs at arin.net
Wed May 10 09:08:11 EDT 2006

On Saturday, May 13, 2006, ARIN will perform network maintenance. This
work is scheduled from 9:00 AM until 12:00 PM Eastern time. During this
time, credit card processing will be unavailable. In addition, mail sent
to the hostmaster and reassign role accounts will not be processed until
the maintenance work is complete. Auto response messages will be sent as
normal.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause to our members and all
in the Internet community.

Regards,

Ginny Listman
Director of Engineering