[arin-announce] Voting Closes Today 9:00 AM ET

Member Services memsvcs at arin.net
Mon Nov 1 07:25:21 EST 2004

This is a last reminder to cast your vote in the ARIN Board of Trustees
and Advisory Council election by TODAY, NOVEMBER 1, at 9:00 AM ET.

Select two (2) Board members and five (5) AC members for terms that will
begin January 1, 2005. Biographies and statements of support for each
candidate are available on our website at:

http://www.arin.net/elections/candidates.html

The voting booth is available at:

http://www.arin.net/elections/votingbooth.html

To vote, you must be the designated member representative from an ARIN
General Member in good standing. Cast your vote online until 09:00 ET,
today, November 1. You MUST respond to the confirmation e-mail you receive
after casting your vote online. Unconfirmed votes will not be counted, so
be sure to confirm your vote by 12:00 ET today. ARIN staff will verify
confirmed votes were cast by General Members in good standing. Ineligible
votes will be deleted from the final vote tally.

If you experience difficulty voting or have any questions, contact Member
Services at memsvcs at arin.net. Contact billing at arin.net if you have
questions concerning your membership status. We appreciate your interest
in voting.

Regards,

Member Services Department
American Registry for Internet Numbers