[arin-announce] Emergency Electrical Work on Monday, June 28

Member Services memsvcs at arin.net
Wed Jun 23 16:34:39 EDT 2004

On Monday, June 28, 2004, the office premises that ARIN occupies will
undergo emergency electrical work by our local utility company. The
utility repair work will take place from 7PM until approximately 11PM.
During this time, ARIN will be operating under its backup power system and
expects no interruption of services with the exception of the credit card
payment processing system.

We apologize for any inconvenience this causes to our Members and all in
the Internet community.

Ginny Listman
Director of Engineering