[arin-announce] ARIN Web Updates: Chicago Meeting Agenda & 3rd Quarter Newsletter

Member Services memsvcs at arin.net
Fri Oct 10 08:10:36 EDT 2003

The draft agenda for ARIN XII in Chicago is now available
on the ARIN web site at: http://www.arin.net/ARIN-XII/agenda.html
With the largest registration numbers of any ARIN meeting to date
and thirteen (13) policy proposals to discuss, ARIN XII is a great
opportunity for first time attendees to meet their peers, learn
about ARIN and get involved.

Online registration is available until Friday, October 17
at: http://www.arin.net/ARIN-XII/memreg.html
Onsite registration will be available with a fee of $150
for non-members.

While on the ARIN web site please take a few minutes to read
the just released 3rd quarter ARIN Today. This issue features
a guest article from Geoff Huston of Telstra titled
"IPv4 Address Space - How Long Have We Got?"

http://www.arin.net/newsletter/2003_Third_Qtr.pdf

We look forwarding to seeing so many of you in Chicago.
For those not able to attend, be sure to tune in on
October 22 and 23 as ARIN experiments in offering a
multicast and RealNetwork's RealServer 8.0 broadcast
of the meeting. Viewing information will be available
soon on the ARIN XII meeting pages.

Regards,

Member Services Department
American Registry for Internet Numbers