ARIN Releases New Website

Member Services memsvcs at arin.net
Wed Mar 27 08:01:02 EST 2002

ARIN proudly unveils its new website and with it the official
introduction of our new logo. Changes in the site are the direct result of
public and member comments collected over the past two years from mailing
lists, CLEW discussions, and input solicited at Public Policy and Members
meetings.

We would like to point out a few of the new and improved features:

- Navigation is more logical and user-friendly
- A site wide search engine has been added
- New Policy and Meeting sections, as well as a Network Abuse page
- WHOIS search available from every page
- Announcements now dated and archived
- Mailing list archives updated
- About Us section revised
- Top fixed buttons for: Contact Us, Mailing Lists, Site Map, Statistics,
  Network Abuse, and Newsletter
- Menu categories for Registration, Policy, Meetings, Membership, Library,
  Internet Info, Tools and About Us
- Expanded and better organized Library page
- Improved directory structure and file naming convention

Coming in the future: an ARIN member's page, web-based training and more!
Stay tuned...

We look forward to hearing your comments regarding the new site. General
comments, questions or comments about content, and reports of technical
difficulties should be sent to webmaster at arin.net.

ARIN Member Services